TUGAS MANDIRI 6 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

 NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN

 KELAS : PAGI

 JURUSAN : AKUTANSI

 MATA KULIAH : BAHASA INGGRIS


Choose the right preposition for each phrasal verb 1

1. We passed _____ your house the other day. 

    Jawabannya :b).by

2. Hey, would you like to come _____ next Thursday?

    Jawabann : b).over

3. I was out very late last night and didn't get _____ until 4 AM. 

    Jawabann :a).in

4. The police let the thief slip _____ their fingers at the last moment. 

    Jawaban :a).through 

5. Maria has never fit _____ with the crowd. She has always been a rebel. 

    Jawaban ;b).in


Fill in the blank by using conjunction of cause and effect: So, So that or Because

1. I always exercise regularly So That I rarely get sick

2. He can’t run more than 5 KM Because he’s getting older.

3. Dhaniar always feels hungry So she brings snacks in her bag.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 1- BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI