TUGAS MANDIRI 1- BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI


       NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN

       JURUSAN : AKUTANSI

       KELAS : PAGI

       MATA KULIAH : BAHASA INGGRIS

       

BAHASA INGGRIS

   

    TUGAS MANDIRI 1 


SOAL

1.Sebutkan 5 contoh kalimat simple present?

   Jawaban :

   ☆. (+) I go to Dolok Sanggul Market at 8 a.m

         (-) I do not go to Dolok Sanggul Market at 8 a.m

         (-) Do i go to Dolok Sanggul Market 8 a.m ?

   ☆. (+) She is lazy and ambitious

        (-) She is not lazy and ambitious

        (?) Is she lazy and ambitious ?

  ☆.(+) I am good at speaking english

       (-) I am not good at speaking english

       (?) Am i good speaking english?

  ☆. (+) Your diary tell me how to get knowledge

        (-) Your diary does not tell me how to get knowledge

       (?) Does your diary tell me how to get knowledge ?

  ☆.(+) I am excited about this story

      (-) I am not excited about this story

      (?) Am i excited about thus story ?

2.Sebutkan 5 contoh kalimat present continius ?

Jawaban : 

   ☆. (+) Cika is visiting her grandparents today

        (-) Cika is not visiting her grandparents today

        (?) Is Cika visiting her grandparents today ?

  ☆. (+) They are sleeping right now

        (-) They are not sleeping right now

        (?) Are they sleeping right now ?

  ☆.(+) I am doing a science project

       (-) I am not doing a science project

      (?) Am i doing a science project ?

  ☆.(+)I am having breakfast with my mother on monday afternoon

       (-) I am not having breakfast with my mother on monday afternoon

       (?)  Am i having breakfast with my mother on monday afternoon ?

  ☆. (+) My aunt and me are eating on the same table

        (-)My aunt and me are not eating on the same table

        (?) Are my aunt and me eating on the same table ?

3.Tuliskan contoh dialog percakapan yang memiliki simple present dan present continius?

 Jawaban :

    ☆.simple present tense

       A :Hey,Cika.

             What do you think about this english assignment ?

       B :Hey,Jun.About writing papers.

             Well not that bad.

      A :Oh my God bit i really hate this kind of task

      B :You have to learn it and have to be in touch with your soul

      A :Ouch,What i should i do ?

          Its okay if i copy your paper later ?

     B :Okey,nevermind.One page 100.000

     A :You are very stingy

     B :If you dont want to do what 

     A :No,thanks.I prefer to write my own paper

     B :Well,i will help you

     A :You dont mind ?

     B :Of course

     A :Thank you

   ☆.Present continius

        A :Hi,Jun.What are you doing ?;

        B :I am painting

        A :What are you going to paint ?

        B :Palace

        A :May i help ?

        B :Its okay,thank you.

             I'm just confused what color to make ?

       A :I think the color is sky blue

      B :I agree

      A :I'll help you solor it

      B :Thanks a lot.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI