UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

  

      NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN

      JURUSAN : AKUTANSI

      KELAS : PAGI

      MATA KULIAH :  UTS BAHASA INGGRIS 1


UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1

1. Make the Positive, Negative, and Interrogative sentences from text below in simple present tense!

 Jhon menendang bola ke gawang.

 Ibu belanja sayur dipasar

  answer :

  *. John menendang bola ke gawang

     (+) John kick the ball into the goal

     (-) John does not kick the ball into the goal

     (?) Does John kick the ball into the goal ?

  *. Ibu belanja sayur dipasar

    (+) Mother shop for vegetables in the market

    (-) Mother does not shop for vegetables in the market

    (?) Does mother shop for vegetables in the market ? 


2. Make the Positive, Negative, and interrogative sentences of the text below in present continuous tense!

a. Saya sedang mengajar dan kamu mendengarkan saya.

b. Falensius sedang kuliah di Institut Tekhnologi Dan Bisnis Indonesia.

  Answer : 

  a. Saya sedang mengajar dan kamu mendengarkan saya

     (+) I am teaching and you listen to me

     (-) I am not teaching and you are not listening to me

    (?) Am i teaching and you listen to me ?

 b.. Falensius sedang kuliah di Institut Tekhnologi Dan Bisnis Indonesia

    (+) Falensius is currently studying in the Institut Teknologi and Bisnis Indonesia

    (-) Falensius is not currently studying in the Institut Teknologi and Bisnis Indonesia

    (?) Is Falensius currently stydying in the Institut Teknologi and Bisnis Indonesia ?


3. Change the following sentences into present perfect tense form!

a. (She / go / to the library today)

b. (you / eat Thai food before)?

c. I (lose) my keys - can you help me look for them?

  Answer :

  a. (She / go / to the library today )

    = She has gone to the library

  b. (You / eat Thai food before) ?

    =Have you eaten Thai food before ?

  c. I (lose) my keys - can you help me look for them ?

    =Have i lost my keys - can you help me look for them ?


4. Make the text below to simple past sentences!

a. Andrew read a book last night

b. My father wash the car yesterday!

  Answer : 

  a.Andrew read a book last night

    =andrew red a book last night

  b. My father wash the car yesterday!

   =My father washed the car yesterday


5. Fill in the dots below in the past perfect sentences.

a. My friend offered me an apple in class yesterday, but I wasn't hungry because I ................ (have/had) just .......(eat/eaten) lunch.

b. Had you ......... (see/seen)the film before?

  Answer :

  a.My friend offered me an apple in class yesterday, but I wasn't hungry because i just had just eaten lunch. 

  b.Had you seen the film before?


6. Change the text below to interrogative and negative sentences!

a. My mother was washing motorcycle yesterday

b. The market closed while I was buying a book

  Answer :

  a. (-) My mother was not washing motorcycle yesterday

     (?) Was my mother washing motorcycle yesterday ?

 b. (-) The market closed while i was not buying a book 

     (?) Was the market closed while i buying a book ?


7. Tell me how do you feel when studying at ITBI, write in 3 sentences!

 Answer ;

 -I think studying at ITBI is very fun

 - studying at itbi is fun because the lecturers are active in socializing with their students

- I feel comfortable to study in this camp

8. What do you think about ITBI?

  Answer :

 Itbi Millennial Campus is perfect for young people because this campus does not only provide subject matter but also provides knowledge of this increasingly sophisticated technology.

With this, even though the times and technology are getting more sophisticated, we will not be able to be left behind and overlooked by this technological change.

In fact, we can also create or create technology so that it is used properly

9. What was your big dream after studying at ITBI?

  Answer :

future plants are one of the most important things in a person's life,where  this plan can be a target for someone so that their life is much more focused.I will share a little about my future dreams after graduating from college.My name is Lusia Siagian, I am a student from KAMPUS MILLNIAL ITBI Accounting study program. Why choose accounting as a major for college?
Lots of friends, relatives, neighbors or lecturers have asked me "Why did you choose to major in accounting?".
At first I was also confused about why I chose an accounting program because my basic time in high school was Science, at first I was hesitant about choosing an accounting major because I was afraid of being unable and the most stupid in class. When I first chose a major I wanted to major in Mathematics Education. But why did I choose accounting in the end? first because of my brother. My brother always explains about accounting, what is accounting, how to learn accounting, how much accounting people need in the corporate world. My brother always said that accounting people were really needed, then the job opportunities were also wide and accountants were very important for the company so many companies were looking for smart accountants. From my brother's story, I have to think again about whether to choose accounting or Mathematics Education.
because choosing an accounting major can be promising and the prospects for the future are very broad.
After graduating from college, what do you want to be? After graduating from college, I wanted to become a Tax Accountant. because Tax accounting is responsible for calculating the tax value of a company. Not only calculating, but also required to analyze and provide advice to management so that taxes on the company can be reduced to a minimum.

10. What are you going to do to improve quality of ITBI campus?

  Answer ;

I have to play an active role in the education system on the millennial campus of ITBI, giving opinions and rebuttals. And I am not only concerned with academics, non-academic fields have also been a driving force foveness in organizations. Because in non-academics, I will gain experience that is not obtained from the academic field.In addition, I have to socialize the importance of education to people who are less educatedr the quality of my campus and education, such as: extracurricular activities, scientific writing activities.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 1- BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI