TUGAS MANDIRI 5 BAHASA INGGRIS- KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

 NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN

 KELAS : PAGI

 JURUSAN : AKUTANSI

 MATA KULIAH : BAHASA INGGRIS


For each sentence, choose the adjective that makes the most sense to complete the
sentence.

1. The chicken soup is very tasty 
2. My mom’s spaghetti is delicious
3. The birthday party is fun
4. The poor children has no place to sleep. 
5. My shoes are soft.

Isilah dengan adverb yang tepat

1. I should run so fast
2. please go to Bandung carefully I worry           with you all
3. Anita really enjoys cooking
4. I really love you so much
5. I will always wait for you here
6. We maybe come home late
7. Maybe he will come home late
8. I will meet my mom this afternoon before     7 pm
9. They often come to my house so I meet           them everyday
10.I will cook a cookies this morning before       9 am

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 1- BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI