TUGAS MANDIRI 3 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

 NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN

JURUSAN : AKUTANSI

KELAS : PAGI

MATA KULIAH : BAHASA INGGRIS


SOAL: 

A. Lengkapi kalimat berikut menggunakan PAST PERFECT kemudian buat kembali dalam bentuk kalimat positif, dan negatif. 

1) When I arrived at the cinema, the film …………… (start). 

   (+) When I arrived at the cinema,the film had started

  (-) When I arrived at the cinema,the film had not started

2) She …………… (live) in China before she went to Thailand. 

   (+) She had lived in China before she went to Thailand

   (-) She had not lived in China before she went to Thailand

3) After they ………….. (eat) the shellfish, they began to feel sick. 

   (+) After they had eaten the shellfish,they began to feel sick

   (-) After they had not eaten the shellfish,they began to feel sick

4) If you ……………. (listen) to me, you would have got the job. 

   (+) If you had listened to me,you would have got the job

   (-) If you had not listened to me,you would have got the job

5) Julie didn’t arrive until after I …………….. (leave)

   (+) Julie didn't arrive until after I had left

   (-) Julie didn't arrive until after I had not left


B. Lengkapi kalimat berikut menggunakan PAST CONTINOUS kemudian buat kembali dalam bentuk kalimat positif, dan negatif. 

6) While Ellen ……………. (read), Tim ……………. (watch) television.  

   (+) While Ellen was reading,Tim was watching television

   (-)While Ellen was not reading,Tim was watching television

7) Thomas ………………..(work), and I …………..(work) either. 

   (+) Thomas was working and I was not working either

   (-) Thomas was not working and I was not working either

8) The salesman ……………….(help) the customer when the thief came into the store. 

   (+) The Salesman was helping the customer when the thief came into the store

   (-) The Salesman was not helping the customer when the thief came into the store

9) Last night at 6 PM, I …………………(eat) dinner.

   (+) Last night at 6 PM,I wereeaten dinner

   (-) Last night at 6 PM,I were eaten dinner

10) Yesterday at this time, I …………………..(sit) at my desk at work.

   (+) Yesterday at this time,I were sat at my desk at work

   (-) Yesterday at this time,I were sat at my desk at work

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

UJIAN AKHIR SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

TUGAS MANDIRI 1- BAHASA INGGRIS KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI

UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 1 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI